Welcome to our 3 star hotel in Cherbourg
Are you looking for sea, history, a good place to eat, shopping, the Ambassadeur Hotel is the ideal place for you.
The Ambassadeur Hotel is situated right in the centre of Cherbourg.
At the front, you have Caligny quay with its swing bridge and the “Cité de la mer” Museum and behind the hotel you have Cherbourg centre with the car park “Notre Dame”, its pedestrian streets, its monuments and its gourmet restaurants.
The Ambassadeur Hotel is in foot reach of many different means of transport. It is, therefore, close to the railway, coach stations, ferry terminal and bus network.
During your leasure time, you can take time to enjoy the richness of Cherbourg:
- Go on a boat trip to discover the world’s biggest man-made harbour (roadstead 1500 hectares).
- Visit the “Cité de la mer” Museum to discover marine life, visit the “Redoutable”, the word’s biggest submarine open to the public.
- Discover the exhibition of the mythical ship “the Titanic”, which came to dock in Cherbourg before it sank.
- Discover Cherbourg ‘s umbrella manufactory
- Admire Cherbourg’s religious monuments such as chapels, churches, a basilica and an abbey.
- Have a stroll in many of the town’s different parks and gardens.
- Are you sports minded! Come and discover water sports with the Cotentin Nautism (yachting), go on foot or bike on the 112 km long network of sign posted paths. Have fun in the swimming pool, or bowling alley, golf course and why not a laser game?
- For night birds, you’ll enjoy the Italian style theatre, casino, cinemas, cafés, concerts and nightclubs.
- 23 July 2020
- 11 July 2020