To book with us
Ten best reasons to stay at the Ambassadeur Hotel
- The hotel Ambassadeur is located on Caligny’s quay, overlooking Cherbourg’s Marina. The view from the breakfast room is beautiful. You will find many restaurants close by and you can have a direct access to the pedestrianised streets.
- The hotel has recently been refurbished. You will be able to enjoy our new rooms equipped with new orthopedic mattresses, comfortable pillows and cosy duvets. Everything to spend a very good night.
- We provide the hotel’s own Wifi network, which is offered on your arrival free of charge.
- Every member of staff will welcome you with a smile and courtesy from 6.30 am to 11 pm during the week and, from 7 am to 10.30 pm on week-ends and bank holidays.
- A public car park is situated just behing the hotel, free from 7 pm to 9 am as well as on Sundays and Bank holidays.
- For those who come to Cherbourg from the ferry terminal or the train station, the way to the hotel is at easy walking distance.
- Admit that few extra hours to sleep or relax are always welcome. The official time to return the keys to your room when you chech-out is 11:30 am. If your ferry or train leave later the same day, you could ask at our team for a late check-out. This service is billed at a flat rate of 10€ each hour until 4:00 p.m. Beyond, supplement of a full night is asked. This offer depends on availabilities.
- For breakfast, we offer every day an all-you-can-eat buffet with a wide choice of food: hot drinks, boiled eggs, selection of cheese(s), fresh fruit salad, Danish pastries, freshly squeezed orange juice… catered for all taste!
- Bookings can be done 24h a day on our internet website and eventual cancellations are free of charge until 6 pm the same day.
- For a relaxing moment, the bar is at your disposal in the hotel hall and is accessible from 7 pm to 10.30 pm moreover, there is also a meeting room available from noon to 11 pm.