Contact the Ambassadeur hotel Cherbourg marina.
Ambassadeur Hôtel – Cherbourg
Karine et Ludovic HAMEL
22 quai de Caligny
GPS coordinates : 49°38’24.0″N 1°37’17.9″W (49.640000, -1.621640)
Tel: +33 (0)2 33 43 10 00
Fax: +33(0)2 33 43 10 0
For more information, contact us by email:
Reception open 24/7
Presence of a night watchman
Temporary Access Map – During bus lane renovation works
Access map to come to the hotel
Coming from Paris or Rennes, take the direction of Cherbourg then Cité de la Mer, then city center. The Ambassador is located on the quays of the outer port next to famous Cherbourg restaurants.
Pour un trajet plus respectueux de l’environnement
- Prefer the train to the plane or the car: according to an SNCF report, the train emits 50 times less CO2 than the car and 80 times less than the plane. You can travel on night trains, which are cheaper than the TGV. In particular, there are passes that allow you to visit several European countries at attractive prices, such as Interrail or Eurail.
- Consider carpooling by registering on sites like Blablacar or Mobiocoop. It is also advisable to reduce the speed (110km/h maximum on the motorway) and to limit the air conditioning which is very energy-intensive.
- Get around by bike or public transport once you arrive at your destination.
Insert your content here
Get to Us:
- By train – SNCF station at 800 meters
- By ferry – ferry terminal 2.5 km away
- By air transport
- By taxi reservation possible
Normandie prestige: +33 (0)126.96.36.199.84
Cherbourg taxi: +33 (0)188.8.131.52.38
Seizeur taxi: +33 (0)2.33.08.08.08
- Car rental
List of distances:
- Airport of Cherbourg Maupertus : 13 km
- Naval Group : 1,40 km
- Orano La Hague : 20 km
- EDF Flamanville : 26 km
- Barfleur : 28 km
- Mont-Saint-Michel : 162 km